Friday, 3 December 2010

Twinkle Twinkle Idol Star - volume 1 stage 2 in progress

 Just an update to let everyone (Anyone? Hallo? Is there anyone out there?) know that I've started scanlating stage 2 (that is, chapter 2) of Twinkle... 3 6 11 13 15 21 23 pages down out of 28 completed. Now it spends 24 hours in the quarantine section of my hard disk as a sanity check so that I can QA it with a fresh eye before it escapes into the wild. Some odd phrases and bits of colloquial Japanese made this tough to translate at times, but it's done now.

This chapter is a bit wordy so it will take me a while to scanlate and edit the rest of it. It's good Japanese language study practice -- I've already taken the training wheels off on a couple of occasions when the speech balloons were particularly uncomplicated instead of automatically resorting to Google Translate and other online tools.

 Word of the Day is RATINGS.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for translating this, I really enjoyed reading it~

    Hope you will update soon :D
    Rating: 10/10

    ReplyDelete