Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Further Displacement

I did say I was easily distracted, didn't I?

I'm moving ahead with the first chapter of Nana-chan but as I warned you it's over fifty pages. I'm now about halfway through it so I think I've earned a little side trip. It appears WOW!Scans have either totally disintegrated or at least are having a quiet time in the rubber room before coming back to the scanlation business sometime in the future. Because of that I'm going to be releasing Balance Policy chapter 5 using the WoW! script and my own scans which I judge to be better quality than the ones they offered me (but I would say that, wouldn't I?) It shouldn't take too long as Yoshitomi-san is sparing with the text-over-graphics stuff that takes an age to clean up and the speech balloons are minimal. Only sixteen pages and I've already got the first four done and dusted which is a good start. Have a picture:


In other news I've continued working with Reaching You scans to get the last chapter plus omake of volume 2 of Ame nochi Hare finished and out the door. Plans are afoot to get started on the third volume with me doing most of the translation and maybe providing usable raws for the team. Coincidentially the fifth volume's release date (October 2011) has just been announced on Amazon.co.jp.

The Word of the Day is: REGENERATION


No comments:

Post a Comment