Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Grind Grind Grind

Still working away at scanlation; the primary manga on my joblist is now Nana-chan to Ore... because I've got the bit in my teeth now. I'm still assisting Reaching You scans with the last bit of volume 2 of Ame Nochi Hare and I'm manfully resisting the temptation to scanlate my raw scans of a short Amazume one-shot from Change H! White which WOW!Scans have not yet done anything with. It's only four pages which is good but full-colour which is a lot of work to clean and edit. I'll try to resist a bit more (but it's an Amazume transgender story, always interesting and twisty and the artwork's sooo nice...), at least while I get a serious chunk of Nana-chan out the door -- chapter 1 is 55 pages long, a bit of a handful. Here, have a picture:


Gravity sucks, doesn't it?

The Word of the day is CHUU.





No comments:

Post a Comment