Thursday, 11 August 2011

Look! Over There! (Scurry scurry scurry...)

I get bored waaay too easily, and distracted even... what was I saying just now? Ummm, so, displacement activity, it's what's for dinner! And the result of my getting a trifle bored with scanlating Nana-chan was to go off and scanlate something else. And so, here's My Senpai by Amazume Ryuta from the TS anthology Change H! White, the most recent (and possibly last) volume in the Change H! series.

I had been waiting for another scanlation group to do this short four-pager story but when it hadn't appeared several months after White was published and I managed to get hold of a copy of that volume I decided to at least scan it in and publish the raws. Problem was I now had a short 4-page untranslated TS manga sitting on my hard drive while I was staring down the barrel of the next fifty pages of the first chapter of Nana-chan which was itself displacement activity from the next two chapters of Twinkle Twinkle Idol Star and I had finished the displacement work I had been doing for Reaching You Scans on Ame Nochi Hare and so... Have a picture.


My Senpai [4shared] [Mediafire] (16.7 MB)

Now to get back to work on the stuff I should be doing, like Balance Policy chapter 5 -- no, that's not right is it? It's just I have the raw scans of that chapter sitting on my hard drive and... help?

The Word of the Day is BRASSIERE


No comments:

Post a Comment