Saturday, 3 September 2011

Boogie Cat Navi RAW chapter

This is another old-skool manga from 2001 which has had no lurve from scanlators as far as I can tell. It has a TG-based plotline in chapter 8, a magical sex-change episode where the hero Ozuno Raika gets a chance to walk on the wild side courtesy of his shapeshifting twin-tailed magical cat sidekick Navi. Raws only as I don't have enough interest in the manga to bother with scanlating it and besides I've got more stuff I should be getting on with (displacement displacement displacement...) Have a picture:



Download it from here:

Boogie Cat Navi ch 08 [4shared] [No Mediafire download yet.] 22MB

If anyone wants this chapter in higher-res to scanlate it email me -- my gmail address is albedo404, not surprisingly. In further news I've finished scanlating and editing the fifth chapter of Balance Policy. It's awaiiting QC and sanity checking before I release it but that should happen in the next couple of days. I've also got a few more pages of Nana-chan edited but it's still a long way to go to finish the chapter.

The Word of the Day is TENKOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment